Comment Here
Share some love with a comment
by wptg
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Q.2 What happens if I am from the United States, France, the United Kingdom or another country whose citizens are not required to have a visa to enter Canada? Am I still eligible for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa? What do I need to do to enjoy the Super Visa’s two-year authorized stay in Canada?

Yes, if you are from a , you are eligible for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. Simply:

Apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (no fee required) at a Canadian visa office; Undergo a medical examination; and
Provide the supporting documents required, including proof of your relationship to a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and proof of their financial support during your stay in Canada.

You will also need proof that you have purchased Canadian medical insurance. If you have met all the criteria, you will be issued a letter which you will present to a Canada Border Services Agency officer at the port of entry when you arrive in Canada. The officer may authorize your visit to Canada for up to two years.

We Can Help You, If You Have Any Questions Call Us +1-877-841-4218